The admissions open every year for the following academic session starting from April and conclude by March, though exceptions can be made in special circumstances. Entrance test is held a few days/weeks/months prior to the new session. The dates are posted /communicated at the time of issuing admission form.
The date, venue and modalities of the entrance exam for the academic session for which registered, shall be pasted on the notice board. A face-to-face interaction with the parents will be mandatory.
The following documents will be required at the time of admission:-
1. Attested copies of birth certificate
2. Transfer certificate (original)
3. Transcript of the latest marks sheet.
4. Photo copy of caste certificate issued by Gazetted Officers/ Govt. Authorities if a child is availing benefit of reservation/quota.
- A calendar month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student. The person responsible should give such notice in writing for the student and not by the pupil. However the fees once paid, including the admission fees will not be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.
- Pupils who leave without notice and pupils whose names are stuck off the rolls for unexplained absence of more than one month are as a rule not re-admitted.
- Parents are requested to notify the office on time when the student leaves the college and also the fees will have to be paid for the full academic year.
- The Leaving Certificate, without which a pupil cannot join any other college, shall be refused to those who have not paid their fees and other dues.
- The Leaving Certificate should be applied for in writing by the parent or guardian in the prescribed form along with No Due Certificates from the Accts. Department and Library. A month's notice must be given before a pupil leaves the college
- Pupils who desire to discontinue studies should take their Leaving Certificates immediately. A fee will be charged if the Certificate is taken after one year, and if a duplicate is applied for, and the prescribed procedure must be followed.